Any time in January is a great time to travel to Chamonix for a ski weekend. The snow base is in place, there’s a good chance of fresh powder, it can be quieter and prices are lower!
Plus if you book before 30 November you can save money on lift pass costs!
Ski Weekend has been specialising in ski weekends to Chamonix in January – and every month of the season – since 1987.
Example Ski Weekend Itinerary
This example itinerary is just a taster of how we can put together the perfect weekend for you and your group.
Remember this is just an example, we can tweak it exactly for your group, adding on or taking away to create the perfect ski weekend!
Day 1: Arrival
- Flights from any gateway tcan be organised
- Arrival in Geneva to be met by private transfer or the hourly shared services
- Discussion and excitement en rout to your destination
- From the airport it’s usually just an hour’s travel to Chamonix
- Check-in to your accommodation – be it a chalet or hotel
- Pre-arranged ski and boot fitting service for your group
- Briefing from Ski Weekend on your itinerary, local conditions and chance to meet your guides (if booked)
- Dinner at the hotel or a recommended restaurant, followed by drinks...
Day 2: First day skiing
- Breakfast, then meet your guides
- Morning ski with vin chaud/hot chocolate break
- Lunch at a mountain restaurant
- Afternoon ski followed by panoramic flight
- Après-ski followed by massages and spa relaxation
- Meet for pre-dinner drinks
- Dinner options designed by a Michelin chef in a unique private dining location
Day 3: Second day skiing
- Skiing in the morning
- Alpine activities in the afternoon such as ski-joering or huski-sled riding
- Return to the hotel before departure for dinner
- Skidoo to the Maison Vieille in Courmayeur, Italy with classic Italian food and wine or snow shoeing to the Vieille Luge Alpina Chalet in Les Houches
Day 4: Heliski Day
- Travel just 25 minutes over the border into Switzerland
- A helicopter will take you up onto the glaciers for an unforgettable heli-ski day
- Late lunch – homemade pasta in the Trient Valley
- Ski back and return to hotel
- Onward transfer to Geneva to make your flight home
How much does a ski weekend in January cost?
3 night twin/double rooms on a b&b basis with a transfer are available from as little as £399pp.
January is a great time to book flights as with no school holidays, they tend to be the best prices throughout all the season.
You can book these directly yourself, or we can book them for you. All flight bookings will be protected under ATOL (Air Travel Organiser’s Licence) and the package itself is covered by ABTOT.
Special Lift Pass Offer (Book before 30 November)
If you book a ski weekend in January for at least three nights before the end of November, we will give you a three day lift pass for the price of a two day pass.
How to book a Ski Weekend
Give us a call on 01392 878 353 and tell us what you're looking for:
- 2 nights, 3 nights, 4 nights or more...
- 4 guests, 8 clients, 25 colleagues, 48 staff, 96 industry professionals, or any number...
- Something good value and to fit a small budget, or a lavish break with private jets, heli-transfers, private chalets and spas…
- Or anything in between!
We will start by suggesting what works well, what doesn’t, where the best snow will be, where the best restaurants or guides are and find the right Ski Weekend for you.
Just give us a call on 01392 878 3537 and start arranging your ski weekend for 2019/20 today.