Although it’s great to see that infection rates are going down in Europe and life is returning to normal, at Ski Weekend we are taking our own additional steps to assure the safety of our guests this winter.
Covid-19 Hygiene Protocols
Many of our guests will be familiar with our flagship chalet in Chamonix, Chalet Les Jumelles. This chalet sleeps 12-14 guests in six double/twin ensuite rooms.
From 01 July 2020 the following cleaning and hygiene procedures are now in place.
Guests are asked to:
- Leave windows open on departure and the chalet will be full aired
- Strip all the linen apart from mattress covers and leave in the bags provided.
- Used towels should be left in the shower
- Put all the used crockery and cutlery in the dishwasher and turn it on
- Take away all rubbish including recycling and general refuse
- Please leave the house as clean and tidy as possible. Our cleaner’s job will be additionally time-consuming and your help will be greatly appreciated.
Ski Weekend will ensure that:
- There is a minimum of 24 hours between rentals, with 72 hours if possible
- All linen will be 100% cotton so high temperatures can be used when they are professionally laundered
- All crockery, pans and cutlery will be put through a dishwasher cycle after guests leave
- All cleaners will wear masks with regular hand sanitising
- The vacuum cleaner is emptied and sanitised after each changeover
- All high touch areas (e.g. backs of chairs, door handles, TV remotes, light switches, stair rails, window handles, kitchen cupboard and drawer handles) will be cleaned and sanitised
Additional notes for guests:
- We have had to change our arrival and departure times in order to allow more time to do the extra cleaning required. Therefore, we ask that guests vacate the property by 9.30am and do not arrive at the property before 6pm
- Please bring your own hand sanitiser with you and wash your hands frequently during your stay, as you would do at home
- Some of our soft furnishings, ornaments and most books and games have been removed
- Basic food provisions (e.g. salt, pepper oil, spices) are usually provided, but for the time being Ski Weekend will be removing these items
See you next winter...
We hope the you understand and appreciate the additional measures we have put in place to ensure that the house is as clean, tidy and safe for your holiday as possible.
We look forward to welcoming you this winter. If you have any questions or would like to check availability please contact us on 01392 878 353 or via our website.