Book now to join our programmes throughout 2023/2024. December 2023 will be the beginning of our 36th winter and to mark it, we have several highlights in our calendar.
As always it begins with the 'Warm Up Weekend' in Val d'Isère, then why not join us for our 'Premiere Traces' in Chamonix or head out later in the season from 14-18 March?
December Ski Weekends
- 15-19 December 2023 (or other pre-Xmas dates in December to fit your group's requirements)
- Based in Chamonix, just one hour from Geneva
- Ski in three countries: 1 day in Courmayeur (Italy); 1 day in Verbier (Switzerland); 1 day in the Chamonix valley
- Return transfers & resort transfers each day
- Ski Weekend Premium Plus Service from our resort team
- ABTOT Protected
Specialist Ski Courses (December & March)
Since the very beginning, Ski Weekend has led specalist ski courses that have proved both popular and pragmatic. They are sociable events designed to improve your skiing - both on and off-piste.
This winter, we are offering the following courses on specific dates, but that can als be tailored to your own group's requirements:
01-05 December 2023 - 'Warm Up Weekend', Val d'Isère
15-19 December 2023 - 'Premiere Traces', Chamonix
14-18 March 2024 - Chamonix Ski Weekends
The successful format of our course weekends has been honed over years of experience. We know how to deliver the best possible short ski breaks:
- Return group transfers from Geneva
- 4-nights’ B&B accommodation (choose from 2-star to 4-star hotels)
- 4-day ski pass included - typically the Mont Blanc Unlimited pass
- 4-day guiding or instruction from our own independent UIAGM qualified guides
- Logistics and itineraries all arranged, including lunch locations, dinner reservations and après ski
- Flights can be suggested and arranged separately
- Ski Weekend’s ATOL and ABTOT memberships mean your holiday is fully protected
What are the options for guiding and instruction?
Guests have the choice of several groups for guiding and instruction:
- Piste Perfection - Skiing is mainly on piste, working on ski technique and adapted to suit the abilities within the group. For those who have completed 'Piste Perfection' already, we can arrange a progression to 'Piste Protection II'.
- Tous Neige Tout Terrain - Ideal for anyone wanting their first taste of off-piste skiing. You will learn how to master a variety of terrains and snow types to allow you to ski off-piste confidently. This will often include ski touring and/or hiking to find the best snow. These groups are led by local mountain guide, Nico Poncet.
- Belle Traces - The next step up from our 'Tout Neige Tous Terrain' course, this course is for confident off piste skiers who are comfortable on any snow condition and want to refine their skills even further to fully enjoy the best of Chamonix. If progression and conditions allow, we will aim for a descent of the magical Vallée Blanche. A must for the experienced!